Why a Programmable May Be Perfect for You
Fall is prone to some pretty volatile changes in daily temperature in the thick of winter. Some days you could consider going to the beach, while others may have you bundled up by a crackling fire. Recently, energy costs have risen considerably. However, by investing in a programmable thermostat, you will be able to reduce the effects of both volatile energy costs and temperatures. For over 60 years, Harris has provided the Bucks County region with best-in-class home heating and cooling services and solutions. Harris is proud to offer programmable thermostats from Carrier and Honeywell as well as their installation.
The Benefits of Programmable Thermostats
- The best benefit of investing in a programmable thermostat is the cost savings you will accumulate over time. Using a programmable thermostat can set your home at the perfect temperature and then make adjustments to a more energy-efficient setting when you are no longer home.
- A programmable thermostat can allow your home to maintain a consistent temperature regardless of the outside weather conditions each day.
- You will have to spend less time adjusting the temperature of your home, plus many of the thermostats available today can allow you to change the temperature of your home right from your smartphone.
- Programmable thermostats can allow for zoned heating and cooling of various areas of your home. All members of the family can be comfortable at a temperature of their choosing.
- Many programmable thermostats also have settings that can improve your indoor air quality by detecting allergen levels in the air, so your family can breathe cleaner and safer air.
Upgrade your old thermostat today to start saving energy and money while still being perfectly comfortable. Contact Harris today by completing our online form or giving us a call at the customer service number for your area. Harris is happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with additional information.