Great Service at a Great Price!
The Full Benefits of Full Service
Whether you're simply receiving an automatic fuel oil delivery or upgrading to new, state-of-the art, energy efficient equipment, no other home comfort provider can approach Harris Comfort's superior level of full service.
Since the 1950s, Harris Comfort has provided dependable, expert heating and air conditioning services. We have grown to become one of Bucks County's largest fuel oil dealers. We offer a wide array of home comfort conveniences, including:
- Courteous, prompt and reliable service from a radio-dispatched, fully stocked fleet of over
- Emergency service, 365 days a year,
24 hours a day
- Oil and gas heating
- Heat pumps
- Air conditioning and central air conditioners
- Warm air furnaces
- Duct cleaning, duct work and sheet metal
- Automatic fuel oil delivery
- Expert tank removal and installations
- Service on all brands of equipment
- Factory trained technicians and installers
- Full warranty service
- Maintenance and full-service agreements on all fuel oils
- Parts and equipment warehouse
- Office and showroom
- Convenient payment plans
- Financing assistance
- Extended service hours at regular time rates
- We stand behind every job we do
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Valuable customer loyalty program
Most of all, when you deal with Harris, you deal with a reputable, professional contractor who can help you achieve maximum value from your comfort system investment. We keep up-to-date on industry changes and ensure that our personnel receive training in the latest innovations in heating and air conditioning. We're there for you around the clock and we treat each customer and each job as unique.
Full Service Means Security and Convenience
At Harris, we are driven to provide it all. That includes offering you all the security of service plans, and the convenience of budget plans. Budget plans protect you against high oil prices, unexpected and costly repairs, and deliver real budget relief.
“Your company and people did such an extraordinary job installing our new heating and air conditioning systems this summer that I just had to send you this letter. 20 years ago you met with us here in our 200-year old home and advised us on the high-efficiency heaters we needed to install. In later years, you also handled the heating and cooling needs for the vacation-rental property we own next door.”
Alfred G., Yardley PA