Upgrade Your Heating System Before the Winter Cold Sets In
It is the dead of winter and your heating system has failed. Outside the temperature is below freezing and there aren’t enough blankets in the world to keep you warm. This is a nightmare, albeit common scenario. Oftentimes homeowners neglect to address deficiencies in their heating system until it’s too late.
Prevent this dreadful scenario by upgrading your heating system this summer or early fall. At Harris Comfort, we offer many heating products from reputable manufacturers, including:
- Boilers by Carrier, Burnham, Weil-McLain, Energy Kinetics and Crown Boiler Co.
- Furnaces by Carrier, Trane, Lennox, Crown Boiler Co. and Thermo Pride
- Heat pumps by Carrier, Trane, Lennox and Mitsubishi
- Water heaters by Burnham, Weil-McLain and Crown Boiler Co.
- Radiant floor heating by Wirsbo
- Programmable thermostats by Carrier and Honeywell
Why should you upgrade now?
- Easy scheduling – Come winter, everyone will be scrambling to do the same thing. By upgrading your heating system now, you will avoid having to potentially wait in the midst of a crisis.
- Peace of mind – When it gets cold outside, you will have nothing to worry about. Knowing you have heating equipment made by reliable brands will put your mind at ease.
- Improved efficiency – By upgrading to Energy Star® rated heating systems, you will improve your efficiency and, as a result, lower your energy costs.
- Avoid repair – If you own an old and outdated heating system, chances are you will face costly repairs come wintertime. Get your equipment checked now so that come wintertime you are not in peril.
Contact Harris Comfort
At Harris Comfort, quality matters. That is why we solely recommend products from proven manufacturers with stellar reputations. When you purchase a high-efficiency heating system from us, we’ll help you save up to $750 in Upgrade and Save PA rebates. To learn more about our line of products, visit our heating equipment installations upgrades page today.