Tune-Up and Fill-Up With Harris Comfort
It’s nearly the end of the heating season and you’re probably ready to put your furnace or boiler out of your mind. Before you do – give your heating equipment one last consideration! A system tune-up and one last fuel delivery can save yourself from some major headaches when the next Pennsylvania heating season rolls around.
Here’s why you should schedule a heating system tune-up!
- Your equipment will operate more efficiently and continue to provide your home with the same satisfying warmth year after year.
- You’ll save money on energy bills by preventing the amount of fuel your heating system consumes in order to heat your home from increasing. In fact, a tune-up could save you up to 10% off your annual fuel bill!
- You’ll save money on repair costs, too! Annual tune-ups minimize the occurrence of breakdowns and allow our experts to catch small problems and fix them before they turn into big trouble!
And don’t forget to keep that storage tank full!
- A tank that’s full during the spring and summer seasons provides less room for water accumulation caused by condensation
- Reduced water accumulation inhibits the growth of bacteria and prevents sediment buildup in the storage tank
- Avoiding sediment buildup is crucial! Sediment and bacteria can be drawn into home heating equipment, causing system malfunctions
- You’ll also have a full supply come next fall!
Both tune-ups and fuel deliveries are easy to take care of with Harris Comfort! Thanks to our automatic delivery service, you’ll always have a full supply of heating oil or propane – even during the spring and summer! And, with our Comfort Service Plans your tune-ups are included.
Contact us online to learn more about our automatic fuel delivery service, or to sign up for a Comfort Service Plan!