Save this Spring with Conservation Tips from Harris Comfort
As we look forward to hanging up our winter coats and turning down the thermostats, the start of spring is also a fresh opportunity for you to save money on your energy bills.
Since 1956, Harris Comfort has provided our customers with reliable and convenient Oilheat deliveries, HVAC repairs and installations, and comfort service plans that cover every aspect of their homes. During our over 65 years of service, we have collected a lot of tips to help our customers conserve energy for every season of the year.
Here are a few springtime energy tips.
- Open your windows: Avoid turning on your air conditioning and naturally cool your home by opening the windows and letting the air inside.
- Use ceiling fans: Cooling your home with ceiling fans instead of air conditioning will help lower your electricity bill.
- Schedule a heating or cooling system tune-up: Annual tune-ups and maintenance will help improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems.
- Use window treatments: Energy-efficient blinds and shades can block out sunlight and reduce heat inside your home when temperatures rise.
- Replace weather stripping: A tightly sealed window will help to keep the warm air outside and the cool air in.
- Place a fuel delivery: Protect your tank and heating system by calling Harris Comfort for a fuel delivery this spring.
We want you and all our customers to have a comfortable and energy-efficient spring season. Use our full list of conservation tips to find more ways to save! Call Harris Comfort at 215-968-7477 or contact us here to request a service.