Generate Peace of Mind
Whether it be from winter snowstorms or summer thunderstorms, power outages can happen any time of the year -- and no matter what the season, one thing is certain: they make you and your family miserable. No one wants to be without heat in the winter, air conditioning in the summer, or your morning tea or coffee any time of year. Mother Nature might not care about your home comfort, but Harris Comfort does.
Don't get stuck without electricity!
Let us set you up with the emergency back-up generator that will give you year-round peace of mind. Powered by liquid propane or natural gas, the benefits of a residential backup generator are easy to see:
- Automatic start
- No interruption of necessities such as heating and cooling systems and lights
- Powers refrigerators and freezers, eliminating the risk of food contamination or financial loss due to spoilage
- Keeps the family sane with working phone chargers, computers, TVs, washer/dryers and others
- Maintains comfort and safety levels during emergencies
- Protects your home from dangerous voltage fluctuations and surges when power returns
A back-up generator is like an insurance policy; there’s no telling when you’ll need it. But why risk the comfort and safety of your loved ones? A whole home generator automatically starts itself when the outage begins, and provides emergency power until the main power is restored, when it automatically shuts off. We offer generators in a variety of power capacities, depending on the types of appliances you wish to operate during an outage.
Don't let power outages make your life miserable! Harris Comfort can help. Contact us today for more information on generators.