Don’t Forget a Fall Tune-up!
You may be disappointed that the summer is coming to an end, but your air conditioning system is probably looking forward to the break! Annual tune-ups from Harris Comfort can help keep your air conditioning equipment well maintained, so that next summer it’s well rested and ready to take on the heat and humidity. Here’s why you should consider regular check-ups for your hard-working air conditioning system, especially now that the warmer weather is winding down.
- After the high-demand that the summer heat brings, your air conditioning system may be overworked. If there are issues with its performance, the cause can be caught now – instead of next summer when you need it most.
- The filters can become blocked, and Harris Comfort’s Air Conditioning Service Plan covers checking and changing out the filters so they’re ready to protect the air inside your home.
- Due to exposure to the outdoors, falling debris from trees, dirt, pollen and other particulates can get inside the equipment and cause damage over time as the equipment sits idle through the fall and winter.
- Refrigerant can run low, and having your system inspected by a Harris Comfort technician will give us plenty of time to recharge your air conditioning system’s refrigerant to avoid future issues.
- Overall, regular tune-ups performed annually will help reduce energy costs related to running your equipment as they enhance efficiency, and extend the lifespan of your system as well.
Regular maintenance is important for every facet of your home comfort. This includes your heating system and your generator, as well as your air conditioning system. With our comprehensive service plans, you can have all of your home comfort systems running efficiently. Contact us today to learn more!