Conservation Tips to Prepare for Warmer Weather
- Insulate and weather-strip your house to keep cooled air inside.
- Rearrange your furniture so that your vents remain unblocked and cool air can circulate freely.
- Install reflective coating to redirect sunlight away from your home.
- Make sure the output of your air conditioner is right for the size of your room or house to ensure optimum efficiency and comfort.
- Get a programmable thermostat and set it to adjust the air conditioner around your schedule.