Cold Weather Checklist
You may be hating these heat waves, but when the seasons change, you’ll be wishing you were sweating in this heat instead of shivering in the freezing cold. As much as we can hope for a mild winter like last year, it’s best to prepare for the worst. Here’s how to make sure you’ll be ready for an extreme winter this year:
- Schedule a tune-up. Make the most out of your heating system and maintain it properly. Annual tune-ups ensure your system is running smoothly before you start using it and can prevent disasters from happening. Our Comfort Service Plans all include an annual tune-up and are the best way to maximize your system’s efficiency and minimize costs.
- Ask us for an inspection. Not sure if a tune-up will do the trick for an older system? Call us to schedule an inspection and we’ll help you figure out if a tune-up or a system upgrade is best for you.
- Enroll in a price protection program. We have 7 different price protection plans to choose from, with the pros and cons of each laid out for you. Control your heating costs the way you want to and pick the one that will get you the best value for your energy dollar.
- Budget. Never get hit with a big bill at a bad time. We can evenly spread out your total fuel costs throughout the year with a budget plan, leaving you with consistent monthly payments and peace of mind.
- Invest in a generator. When a major snow storm comes, you have enough things to worry about. Don’t let your power going out be one of them. With a whole home standby generator from Harris Comfort, you’ll come inside from shoveling to a warm house and working appliances, even if the neighbors are in the dark.
- Enroll in the Harris Loyalty Program. Earn Comfort Points for every dollar you spend with us! Make sure to enroll now, before the season starts, so you can start racking up points that you can use toward Harris Comfort Credit or a reward of your choice! Click here to learn more.
Stay ahead of the game and start preparing today, so you’ll have one less thing to worry about tomorrow. Contact us to enroll in a program or schedule a service today.