Boost Your Home’s Comfort With Harris Comfort!
Many Pennsylvania homeowners have been spending more time inside due to the coronavirus pandemic. Now that winter is here, time spent inside the home might increase even more. With that in mind, let Harris Comfort help make your home a more comfortable place with these tips!
If you’re spending more time at home lately, here’s how you can avoid running out of fuel!
- Check your fuel tank levels more frequently than usual.
- Order your fuel from Harris Comfort when your fuel gauge gets close to one quarter (1/4) of a tank.
- Sign up for automatic heating oil or propane delivery and we’ll help you avoid running out of fuel! And if you’re already on automatic delivery, let us know if things at home have changed. If you’re home more, and using more fuel, we need to adjust your delivery schedule.
Manage the quality of the air inside your home
- Harris Comfort can perform regular duct cleanings to reduce the amount of dust circulated throughout the home.
- Add an air purifier to your HVAC system to aid in the removal of mold spores, pet dander, bacteria, pollen and more – reducing the risk of illness, asthma attacks and allergy flare-ups.
- Humidifiers are ideal for the winter months to combat dry air. Dry air can impact both your skin and your furniture and negatively impact the comfort and health of your family. A humidifier can reverse that!
Save energy with a programmable thermostat
- Programmable thermostats, such as the Honeywell programmable thermostat let you manage your comfort systems using a set schedule.
- These thermostats help you save by following your set schedule, turning off when you aren’t home and turning back on when you typically come home.
If you’re going to be home more, you deserve to be comfortable! Call or contact the experts at Harris Comfort to get started on improving your home comfort.