The Benefits of Low-Sulfur Heating Oil
Homeowners throughout Pennsylvania who receive heating oil from Harris Comfort can feel good about their decision because they’re saving on home heating costs and using a home heating fuel that contains a significantly lower sulfur content.
We’re proud to deliver low-sulfur heating oil to our customers! Not sure about what makes low-sulfur heating oil special? Here’s what you need to know!
- Low-sulfur heating oil reduces the sulfur content in heating oil all the way down to no more than500 parts per million (ppm), significantly lower than past heating oils that contained higher amounts.
- Sulfur buildup is a common cause of equipment malfunction and breakdowns. Using low-sulfur heating oil helps your furnace or boiler last longer and reduce maintenance costs.
- Less sulfur content means furnaces and boilers burn the fuel more efficiently.
- According to the Consumer Energy Council of America, using low-sulfur heating oil reduces your carbon footprint and helps to preserve the environment.
- There are no modifications required to your heating system. Low-sulfur heating oil is used in existing home heating equipment.
Low sulfur heating oil is one of the latest advancements that have been made in the heating oil industry, and our customers should share our pride in using this product because it means they’re all doing their part in protecting the environment, while simultaneously improving their own comfort levels during the winter.
Enjoy a virtually endless supply of low-sulfur heating oil when you call or contact us and sign up for automatic delivery. We’ll track your fuel usage so you don’t have to, and make deliveries when you need them!