Be Safer, Not Sorry, with ProGuard Protection
Heating oil tanks are extremely safe solutions for always having fuel on hand, but unpredictable incidents do occur, and corrective measures can cost thousands. At Harris Comfort, we believe the best way to be prepared for such a situation and protect against this financial consequence is to insure your oil tank with ProGuard tank protection.
When you sign up for ProGuard coverage, you get the following:
UNDERGROUND FUEL OIL TANKS
- Up to $100,000 in cleanup protection resulting from a fuel oil tank release
- A sublimit of up to $25,000 for third-party cleanup costs (below groundwater or on a neighboring property)"
- Up to $1,400 to repair or replace your fuel oil tank
- Affordable deductible of $1,000 per release
- Protection for both your tank and the associated tank lines
- option to pull tank after one year
- A $40 Credit for ProGuard underground fuel oil tank protection is available to customers on our Ultimate Service Plan.
- and more!
ABOVEGROUND FUEL OIL TANKS
- Up to $50,000 for cleanup costs resulting from a fuel oil tank release
- A sublimit of up to $15,000 for third-party cleanup costs (below groundwater or on a neighboring property)
- Up to $1,500 to repair or replace your fuel oil tank
- Pro-active tank replacement.
- Affordable deductible of $500 per release
- 100% transferable if you sell your home
- Only $40 per year with automatic fuel oil delivery
- ProGuard aboveground fuel oil tank protection is available free to customers on our Ultimate Service Plan.
- and more!
Visit the Powderhorn Agency website to learn more about ProGuard tank protection, and contact Harris Comfort today to sign up.